Welcome to LMG Virtual Flow and a proud member of The Canadian Association of Virtual Assistants.
LMG Virtual Flow is a dedicated virtual business which provides support to Senior Executives such as C-Suite level to Vice President. With over 25 years of EA experience, I provide effective and comprehensive support with a strong record of accomplishment and keen business sense, I maintain a high degree of integrity supported by a flawless record of maintaining confidentiality and trust. I am reliable, organized, efficient and work with limited direction.
One of the many services provided by LMG Virtual Flow is in Scheduling and Time Management by organizing meetings accordingly; implementing a Priority based strategy to ensure deadlines are met and providing the client with the required support in running an effective business operation that is fundamentally based on “Process and Flow” strategy.
Managing a calendar takes strategy, effective Administration skills and a good handle in understanding the day to day business needs to complete other functions and tasks led by an Executive or Team. When it comes to Calendar administration, LMG strives to deliver an efficient and productive work day for any Manager and ensure this is achieved through a four-step process: Scheduling, Confirming, Follow-up and Rescheduling if required. This focus and attention to detail will effectively ensure the day flows with ease.
LMG Virtual Flow is committed in delivery high standards by being highly organized and an effective itinerary planner in making all travel arrangements to suit any executive’s calendar commitments; with a proven sense of keenness for cost effectiveness and is determined to source out the best prices for Airfare, Hotel and Vehicle accommodations. I will work within the travel budget allotment. Guaranteed to be a worry free and seamless process for Managers heading off to a business or personal travel commitment.
With over 25 years + of proven and established experience in Business Administration, LMG is accustomed with reviewing business invoices and Expense Reports. LMG will develop and establish a scheduled review process to meet the Client’s financial responsibilities and commitments and is versatile in utilizing any Financial Automated System used by the Client. This would include establishing timeline for the completion of weekly reports.
LMG Virtual Flow will gladly provide support to the Client in managing and scheduling their personal appointments and will ensure that both confirmation and follow up emails are sent to the client making sure certain appointments are met while carrying out a busy work schedule.
Have an event you need to plan, LMG Virtual Flow is here to help from start to finish, I can help with vendor search, catering needs, no matter big/small, I will assist it in making it a successful event.
· Managing/preparing simultaneous senior executive’s appointments, schedules, meetings with internal and external stakeholders, priorities, business communications, teleconferences, meeting minutes, travel plans, business expenses, and more.
· Building and maintaining strong relationships with clientele, suppliers, and senior officials; while also being the first point of contact for the management team. Bridging the gap between vendors and management, to grow the business; and allocate company resources accordingly.
· Proficient in company resource management to provide quick, efficient, and cost-effective procurement of needed equipment and resources, to ensure optimal company productivity and efficiency.
· Proven track record in exceeding senior executive expectations by consistently delivering on time.
· Leading and managing high profile corporate events, including grand openings, successfully, while remaining within budget expectations.
· Managing subcontract work, office moves/expansions and company databases; while handling payments, and accounting for office inventory and budget.
· Negotiating favorable contracts with vendors, amounting to savings of $20,000 annually.
· Monitoring/Managing all incoming and outgoing communications within the company.
· Establishing ground rules for office staff, providing orientation for new employees, and promoting office wide communications that produce a culture of teamwork, integrity and respect.
· Overseeing other administrative staff and managing the delegation and organization of workload management.
· Strong leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and computer skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Adobe; to produce high quality, comprehensive reports for: meetings, schedules, expenses, invoices, travel, communications and project management evaluations.